Well, it’s a fact that you need to have an efficient printer in your office or home to complete the printing tasks conveniently. If you have one, your work productivity will boost like anything, and you would be able to do the printing work very quickly. HP has been continuously designing impeccable printers, making users rely more and more on the service. People have been using these printers for several purposes, which is why it has got such recognition in the market. HP printers have always managed to rank high by proving its efficiency in every criterion. There are several models of HP printers, and it’s upon you to select the model which is suitable for your business. If you have been using an HP printer for a long time, you might know that your work can be hampered completely even by a small technical error. So, if you face any error while working with the HP printers or if you want to know the setup process, you can connect with the experts at HP printer support number to avail assistance from the well-qualified experts who help you with the most efficient solution in no time.
How to setup and install HP Printers?
In your excitement on getting a new HP Printer, you must not overlook the fact that you need first to set up and install the printer before it can be used. The steps to set up your HP Printer may differ based on your printer model. You can have a look at the steps given below to get a general idea about how to set up and install your HP Printer:
- Step 1: Before you go ahead and install your HP Printer, you need to make sure the printer is on and in a ready state. Make sure you have a USB cable and ensure there is an available USB port on your computer.
- Step 2: Open your internet browser and visit the HP Customer Support Software and Driver Downloads webpage. Enter your HP Printer model in the field provided and make sure you select the correct operating system version.
- Step 3: The results page that displays the relevant printer drivers and software you need to download for your default operating system. In case you want to download software for a different OS, you can press ‘Change’ and then select your version.
- Step 4: Navigate to the Driver heading and press ‘Download’ to get the full software package for your HP Printer. You can also check the ‘Basic Drivers’ section if you need other driver options.
- Step 5: Once you download the software package, you will receive a prompt asking you to select a printer connection. You can choose USB as the connection type and follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the setup process.
- Step 6: Once you successfully set up your HP Printer, you can restart your computer and printer and check the functionality. Depending on the features of your HP Printer, you can give the command to print or scan a test document.
HP printer has several exciting features which make it unique and different from other printers. But considering the perks should not be the only thing, you should also know the flaws HP printers have. You can peep at the following list to get to know some of the most annoying problems of HP printers:
- The problem of paper jam is the most common issue
- Users get to see the faint appearance of the images and texts in the background
- Problem with the power supply of the printer
- Issue of printing only half a page
- Challenges faced by users with the paper tray
- Printers get hot very frequently
- Fuser problem is another major issue
These are some of the most common issues faced by HP printer’s users. To fix these issues, you can get in touch with HP customer service number. You will get to speak with experts who provide you with the most helpful solution to your problems.
How to fix HP printer’s spooler error?
If you wish to fix the HP printer’s spooler error, you will be required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You need to open the ‘Start’ menu, and then go to ‘Run.’
- Then type ‘services.msc’ in the services window
- You will be required to search for ‘Print spooler’ entry
- Go to the spooler and then press Stop
- Go to the start menu again without closing the Window
- Now, you need to visit the Windows explorer
- Find the print spooler folder from the C drive
- You need to delete all the files in this folder and clear the queue
- Visit the previous Window again and then start the service again
If you follow these steps, your issue will be fixed probably. But if you think that you would require further assistance, contact HP customer service number.
What are the ways to fix paper jam error in HP printer?
If you are wondering why paper jam error is displayed when there is no such issue, you need to go through the following points to fix paper jam error in HP printer:
- You need to clear the jammed papers from the printing tray
- Also, you need to remove the jammed and stuck paper from the output tray
- You will have to remove the printer roller
- You will be required to clean paper feed rollers
- Now, just reset the printer
Contact our HP printer customer service number
Although HP printers have always tried to satisfy users entirely with the service, at times users encounter some errors, which is common with every printer. Also, there are times when users simply want to get some information. So, to solve the problem or to get the most factual information, you can connect with the experts at HP customer service number. These techies are available 24 hours a day to help you with the best possible solution in no time at all. You can connect with the experts by directly calling them or via live chat support.